Preparation and How to Play Ice Skating
Dressed for Ice Skating
Have you always wanted to glide gracefully without falling over the buttocks? Do you always do the splits every time step on the ice? Each player skating (ice skate) beginner will certainly be some times fall. But if it is committed to practice and try as much as possible, you could learn to skate like a pro. The only thing you need is the right equipment, a place to skate, and the will is very strong.
Wear the right ice skating dresses to move around in the cold air. When ice skating, wear clothing that is free to make them move and it will not be heavy when wet. Skating including the activities of moving the body, so the body will be warmer so moving. Do not wear thick socks, because it makes the feet become colder. When you sweat, the sweat was even then freeze the legs.
- Do not wear jeans. Jeans most rigid and difficult to make them move. If someone falls, trousers can be damp and will be increasingly difficult to be brought to skate; damp jeans could also be frozen when you do ice skating.
Try wearing warm leggings and figure skating tights, T-shirts (t-shirt), jacket, gloves, and hats.
Discover great ice skate. Ice skate should be made available in the most convenient and shoe size. There are several good brands that can be purchase at figure skating dresses. They also provide all kind of accessories, ice skating dresses and apparel. In skates.guru their main goal is super fast delivery and great customer service.
- When trying to ice skate, always measuring the width of the foot in a state of being seated. Shoe size will fit.
- skating shoes may feel tight when worn, but it should always be. But it should not be very tight. So, ask someone skating or experienced to help check whether the shoes are too tight or not.
Start by running out of ice. Most rink has a rubber mat that can be stamped and walk on it. Stroll to help keep your center of gravity, but remember to always put the skate guard on the shoes.
- The trick is to feel comfortable wearing ice skate. The longer you are wearing ice skate, the better the body to adapt to balance yourself. It’s a learning process, so do not expect to immediately become an expert.
- If you stagger to ice skate, focus both eyes at one point and trust the body to balance yourself. In order to balance himself, the head must always be firm and both eyes are on one point.
Up to the ice surface. The key to skate well is relaxed and techniques. So behave just relax and try to keep both legs as solid as possible. Learning to walk will provide support to the ankle and help familiarize themselves with the ice surface.
- Take a walk in the outskirts of the arena while holding the wall. This will help in identifying the structure of the ice surface.
Start slowly. Initially it will not feel natural, but do it slowly and move smoothly. You will not win races racing in the early skate. Avoid halting movement. If you want, pretend to be a graceful animal running in its natural habitat or birds that fly in space.
Enhance your balance
Learning to maintain a balance. When you study this stage, remember to move slowly. In the end, the faster you move, the easier it is to balance yourself. So, if you can balance yourself in a state of slow, fast moving will feel easy.
- Begin with both arms stretched slightly below shoulder height to learn to balance yourself.
Endeavor to non-rigid body, because the rigid body will make it more difficult to skate. Always relax your body and you will glide more easily.
Bend your knees slightly and lean forward, not backward. Knees bent until you can not see your thumb foot. The shoulders must be forward and above the knees. Try not to hold anything. The walls can be a buffer.
You will fall several times. Rise up again, forget about the fall, and try again. Rome was not built in a day. Practice if you want to be perfect!